To take advantage of the many services offered
by the credit union, you must open a share account. Simply complete
a membership form and submit it.
PCU complies with the USA PATRIOT Act (Uniting and Strengthening
America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and
Obstruct Terrorism) which requires the following information prior
to the opening of a new member account; Name of individual or
business, Photo Identification, Date of Birth, Address, Social
Security Number. For non-citizens a passport, alien ID card, or
Gov't issued photo ID will suffice. Other security information
such as date of birth and mother's maiden name will be obtained
on that card.
Please complete the form and submit.
- Local 16 Brick layers & Allied Craftsman
- City of Painesville School Employees
- Employees of City of Painesville
- Falcones Conveniant
- Penquin Heating & Cooling
- Bentleys Excavation
- St. Pauls Lutheran Church
- Tessa Products
- Lake Geauga Headstart
- Blackmore's Security Inc.
- Thomas Reality
- Morley Library
- Lifeline Inc.
- Anyone who lives, works, worships or goes to school in Lake County